Wednesday, 27 April 2011

A Wednesday kind of leaf

10:15am
At work, Skeeta is still at Kris's, but doing well.  See my Facebook note for the full details - I will probably cross-post that here later on.

This morning back at work, and I need to keep an eye on my food, especially because I am a little worn after yesterday's dramatics, and I KNOW that being tired is a huge risk for me when it comes to food.

So far I'm working well, I've cleared my email, and now I have to do the upload, and then AUDIT, AUDIT, AUDIT!!

10:43am
I was feeling hungry and distracted, so I ate the banana and made a coffee.  Now I'm starting the upload, and I have to call a client at 11am.  Auditing after those two tasks...

1:10pm
Got the audit and client call out of the way, but NW kept emailing me about ...trivial stuff and my morning went.  Even Tracy brought me a "doh" problem.  But I decided to have lunch today, so here I am.  Calls done, messages checked, facebook updated for Skeeta.  Now I'm going to paint nails, meditate for 10 mins and go back to the fray.

2:45pm
This has been a long haul.  I ended up with 45 mins for lunch, and then I did my E4SE (I would like to promise myself to never let that get out of hand again, but...), and now, at long, long last I am ready to FINALLY do an audit...  Let's see how long it takes...

4:00pm
Hungry and restless.  Just had an apple, made a herbal tea and have come back to do another checklist.  Just need to focus a bit longer...

5:10pm
Did another checklist, and took an appalling phone call.  It finished me, it truly did.  Now I'm going home.

2 comments:

Diane said...

I haven't been very sensible this evening - I have had an orgasm (drink), a whole chocolate rabbit, and dinner... I have done some background reading on canine blood groups and transfusions, and I'll write that up in the next few days. they don't have alloantibodies! I'm going to go to bed soon, so that I get ahead on my sleep.

Diane said...

Skeeta will be able to go home tomorrow, pending a good platelet count in the morning. Sadly, she will have to go to Mums for 24-30 hrs 'cos I can't miss tomorrow's lecture, and can't get to Mum's until Friday evening. Then she'll have to go back for another platelet on Monday, so I have to organise to be able to do that...