Sunday, 17 April 2011

Turning a new leaf?

I posted on the zz blog today about how, despite all I know about myself, I seem unable to learn my own lessons.

I know that if I get plenty of sleep and spend time on either meditation and/or self-hypnosis I can cope with pretty much anything the world throws at me...

So why can't I just be self-disciplined enough to JUST DO IT???

So tomorrow I try to start over.

One day at a time.

I will try to post to this blog four times tomorrow via the iphone, or through the dashboard online - or to the calendar, I am undecided...

The first post of the day will be when I arrive at my desk at work:

  • What time I got up
  • My weight
  • What I had for breakfast
  • How my sleep graph looked
  • How I generally feel

Second post will be at lunch time:
  • How my morning felt
  • Whether I snacked
  • whether I had a sensible lunch
  • Whether I have done a self-hypnosis session, and for how long
  • How long I took for lunch
Third post will be when I get home:
  • The general feel of the whole day so far
  • Whether I snacked after lunch
  • What I must do in the evening
  • What time I plan to go to bed
The final post of the day will be at bedtime:
  • What time I have gone to bed
  • What time I plan to have lights out
  • How disciplined I feel I have been
  • Did I get any exercise
Posts will be VERY short, and I hope that they can help me to get a feel for what is going on with me...

One. day. at. a. time...

No comments: