9:20am
Well, it is Autumn, but mostly the reference is about dropping off the twig yesterday. I was all over the place, and then had the lecture in the evening as well. Yesterday felt ... difficult. I had to ask a favour of my mother, (for Skeeta to stay there last night after leaving the vet yesterday morning), and that never leaves me feeling good.
Today is the royal wedding, and at least I am spared watching it - we are driving to Dunolly to get Skeeta straight from work.
Speaking of work... so much to do today, better get on with it.
10:30am
serious cravings that nearly had me to the bank to get cash to get food. Got a long black from the tea room instead, on the assumption that my headache is due to caffiene-insufficiency, and my hunger is probably thirst.
Working ok though...
1:40pm
Concerned - concerned about Skeeta: she has a bruise along the leg where yesterday's blood test was taken. Mum can't tell me if it was there yesterday. I specifically asked her if the puncture site was oozing or bleeding yesterday - did she not actually look at it??
Disappointed - disappointed that Linda is not coming with me tonight to Mum's. Yes, I know she is working tomorrow, well.
No comments:
Post a Comment