Friday, 24 June 2005

Two weeks leave I've had, and I feel as broken and fragile as I did at the beginning.

I haven't managed to get to the tax yet - I have managed to fritter away the day just tweaking the bill tracking spreadsheets. Not entirely wasted - I think Tony will better understand the current format.

Saw the Vicar for coffee this morning and had a long talk about the current parish troubles. And Tony. And he was there. He is wearing me down. I find myself thinking that I don't want to go back to work 'cos then I'll get further behind in the things I have to do here (at home), and that things with the kids and Tony will only get worse, not better if I'm not around to do stuff. Bugger about the money thing, really.

I'm an artist at heart, and all I want to do is create, and I can't. I went for a walk with Tony yesterday afternoon, and I really thought he was going to say 'I can't live like this [ie, with the kids being messy & ratty, and us perpetually broke] - I'm leaving'. I fully intended to say 'OK - bye'.

No comments: