Tuesday, 28 June 2005

Back at work

Feeling just a little stressed and overwhelmed today. So much has happened, and yet so much unmoved, or unchanged. Obviously my reports haven't moved since I've been away, but also the new Manager has started and some things are changing, but I'm not sure of the direction or velocity....
We have a Vestry meeting tonight, and I'd really rather not go. I want to get this work finished, and the meeting is going to be quite draining (or at least, I expect it to be). But now I'm back and it is TIME to take this seriously. I am not a happy vegemite at the moment, and I am feeling resentful that Tony no longer works, and I can't be an artist - I have to be HERE. and i don't want to be.
Yet I can hear the echo from my future self telling me to knuckle down, work and be patient. Help me, please God. I need so much more strength than I have.

No comments: