It has been a rather full day. Up fairly early, then off to the Showgrounds to steward Group 6 for Mr Fry. He was a bit slow, but OK to work with, and he was polite to the exhibitors.
Mum fell over - literally on her face - when they first got there this morning, and she has got a thick lip, grazes on her forehead, chin, hands and forearms, and (apparently) one helluva cut and abraded knee. She just fell flat forward, and having her hands full, had nothing to protect herself. Dad is worried because it seemed to have no cause. I wouldn't be surprised if it was her blood pressure again.
The show was pretty good - we finished around 2.30, and I left at about 3pm. One the way home I saw Tony - he was still at the vicarage working bee (albeit, locking up). So I stopped there and had a chat to the other Wardens about the work, and then we went for a coffee before coming home.
Here I started to make dinner, and then Tony and Phillip had a raging row over mess, housekeeping and the fact that Tony NEVER does any housework. Tony has banned the kids friends from our house for the time-being because he is pissed off with the whole 'teenagers filling the house from dawn to dawn' thing. I can kind of see his point - but personally I'd rather know where they are. Sarah is furious with this - I'm glad she's staying at Sophie's tonight, but am worried about her on holidays at home next week when I'm back at work.
That'll do.
No comments:
Post a Comment