Thursday, 23 June 2005

trying to get back under control

This week has gone so very, very fast. Yet I've managed to do so very, very little. Sarah has been on Work Experience at a hairdresser this week, and Phillip has actually organised his tax file number and gone and found himself a bit of work. Tony, on the other hand, has been next to useless. When we got home last Sunday night the very first thing he did was to check the temperature setting on the ducted heating - and then he tore the control out of the wall: the kids had it set to 25C. It is mid-winter, and the house is terribly cold. I have tried several times to fix it, but I can't work out why it won't go - and HE refuses to fix it.

On top of that it took me a few days to realise that I was suffering withdrawal symptoms because I'd been forgetting to take the Zoloft. I thought I was getting another labyrinthitis (viral ear-thing), so, I'm taking it again, and I have to come off quite slowly.

I have re-established spreadsheets for bill-tracking and paying - and tomorrow I am going to deal with the TAX. And honestly, I am in fear of it....

No comments: