Monday, 26 February 2007

About 65 hours to go ...

I should be ecstatically excited, and in alot of ways I am, but ... I've only just found her, I am still in the heat of the new love thing, and I don't want to be away from her for 6 weeks (give or take a couple of days).

Friday after work I went home and spent some time with Sarah, then I had dinner with Linda, and THEN ... we went for a drive and had fantastic sex in a park near the Yarra River, Clifton Hill-ish. We were only there an hour, but it was very, very good. Then to a cafe in Fairfield for coffee, then back to her place for the night. And it was a truly memorable night: we had chocolate body paint, and neither of us felt much like sleeping. I think we probably got something in the vicinity of 3-4 hours. That was OK for me - I was going home to wash, iron and start packing (and making the daughter feel that I haven't abandoned her). But L was working Saturday morning, and it was pretty harsh on her.

Saturday evening we met up again a friends house - unfortunately C was terribly drunk and not making much sense. Her partner was trying hard to keep it light, but she was a bit morose and just a tad too full of self-pity for relaxed chats. We didn't stay too long, 'cos we had plans to go to see a jazz swing band at the old firehouse cafe in High St. We had a very cosy spot just in the door, but it was quite discreet, and we sat and enjoyed 'Frankie Wants Out', and each other's company. The new-love-thing, again, I think... Then back to her place again, and this time we had energy, lust, chocolate body paint and a 'massager'. Which we didn't deploy until Sunday, but it was ... there ... lurking. And she did like it when it was eventually put to use. On the downside, all that chocolate has put a couple of new pimples on me. And I don't care!

No comments: