Thursday, 5 May 2005

I'm now officially struggling

I could NOT wake up this morning. I even pressed luck and didn't get to work on time. It was a struggle to get out even by the time I did (10.45am), then got Phillip to Tafe, then Tony & I tried to get the 100points ID forms sorted out, only to find that they would not accept the combination of almost any of his documents because on his birth certificate he is Antonio (but that is in Italian), on his Naturalisation Certificate he is Anthony (because Anglicising names was all the rage in the 60's and 70's) on his Wedding Certificate he is Antonio (but that is not the 'official' certificate, just the one from the church on the day) and on his license (and everything else) he is 'Tony'. So that has just made life rather difficult. So I need to find my friend the lecturer who has known us both for several years and ask her to do the referral forms again. Unfortunately I don't think she's on campus today.
Then on to a work lunch (our 'treat' from the boss because we passed the audit last week) where my cousin rang up to pressure me about finding a garage key from Nan's old house that Tony has lost. We no longer have a choice - the stuff in Nan's shed MUST be moved tonight (dark or not) and we MUST find that wretched key.
I am simply right on the edge of not coping. It seems to matter not one whit what I do, everything just gets harder and harder. And there are days when I have no idea why I'm still trying to get through any of it.

No comments: