It has ended up quite a busy day.
My husband had to take Rani (above) to the vet because we thought the plate in his leg was causing him a problem. This was put in after a break a few years ago - there was a long debate about whether to remove it or not, and in the end we left it. Turns out he has a little arthritis, and the plate will stay in place. He is over 8 years old, but compared to an IGs life expectancy (about 15 years), he seems young to be a bit arthritic.
Tony also took the last puppy to her new home with Merrie & Raj. All concerned seemed pretty full of joy. I'm glad they paid because today is Tony's birthday, and the bank account is pretty bare - looks like we'll be going to Everest (Fairfield's fabulous Indian Restaurant http://www.everestindian.com/). I really enjoy their food, and it is a 5 minute walk from home - so we can enjoy a few drinks without fretting over the driving.
I did a heap of stats on my data today and my Coefficient of Variation was fabulous - 3-5%. they were expecting me to clock in at about 15% because I had never done the assay before. Unfortunately I couldn't get back to the lab until late this afternoon, so I've got several assays to be done (and the numbers crunched) before the staff meeting on Tuesday. Given that it's Tony's birthday I'm going to go home now, and come in tomorrow morning to do the benchwork.
No comments:
Post a Comment