Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Back on the wagon...

9:45am
I've lost 1.1kg this week (3rd weighing) after regaining all but 0.1 of the weight I had lost since starting Lite'n'Easy...  My best weight was two days before going to Perth - 85.8 - and I've still got to lose another 0.8 to get there, and then progress again.

Tedious.

I think I'm beginning to get the portion-size thing, though.  And the fruit.  I have a piece of fruit every day for morning tea, and another with lunch, and a small piece of something for afternoon tea.  Except for popcorn - that's a surprisingly big bag!  I did the order for next week over breakfast - I've picked days 1-5 instead of 1,4-7:  the meals on 2 & 3 looked better.  It didn't occur to me to do that before... doh!

Now at work and feeling OK, despite the minor sleep deficits after doing homework on Monday night, and lecture last night.  Early to bed tonight, after finishing ironing and washing the dog blankets.  I may also get my CV 'evidence file' out tonight in case I have trouble finding it tomorrow...

back to work now.

12:15pm
Good mornings work!  And the afternoon is looking pretty good... I didn't feel hungry at morning tea time, so I've only just had my apple - so I guess it will be a late lunch.

Bit of  a downer -  I've just realised that it's only 2 days to go until it means that I didn't get an Accreditation Manager interview...  If i'm not good enough for an AM, what on earth makes me think I have a chance at the Sector Manager role?  Then again, why would they interview me if I wasn't reasonable?? Maybe 'cos there weren't enough applicants?  Am I just going to embarass myself?  Should I call Trish and withdraw from Friday?  I don't want to withdraw, not really, but nor do I wish to be humiliated.  John Styz didn't want to talk to me this morning - I thought it may be because he was being ethical and not chatting with candidates (I was trying to be ethical and not chat to interviewers, at the time), but then I thought, what if he isn't talking to me 'cos I'm not good enough and he's embarassed for me?

Not a nice place to be, my head just now...

5:30pm
And then I just worked.  it was a good afternoon!  Lots to do tonight, so packing up NOW!

No comments: