Saturday, 2 August 2008

I did it...

Can't decide if I'm cross with myself or not... I went back and got the EeePC 1000. I gave the 701 to my daughter. That's $380 I won't see again.. still, she will use it, and it will suit her requirements better than mine. Even now, when I've only been typing on this one for a minute or two I'm forgetting that I'm typing... so it was the right thing to do. Having said that, the small shift key on the right of the keyboard is irritating. the larger keyboard is much easier on the hands. I think I can use this one for work.

and I like the broadband connection. this one was so very much easier to get up, and I've got my eBooks on it too. It's kinda cute - turn the screen sideways (ctrl-alt-left arrow) and hold it like a book, use the touch pad with the left thumb to turn the page...

The mistake cost me a few hundred dollars, but I'm very happy with this one.

No comments: