Friday, 4 March 2005

Buzzing

I am so busy at the moment and just full of energy (in a slightly
frenetic way...). I think the anti-depressant medication (zoloft) has
not just removed the depression, but also lifted my mood. I am getting
up early, doing stuff all day, then going home and being occupied there,
too. I haven't been like this for years!
Work is going well, despite the heartache associated with the recent
hurried departure of our business manager, I'm really enjoying what I'm
doing now, and it turns out that I'm good at it too! What more can you
ask?
On the financial front, we are trying really hard to find a suitable
place to renegotiate our money through, but unfortunately Tony has to
make the main running on that, and he is still very fragile and easily
pushed too far. So it could take a bit longer...
That'll do, I'm tired, it's after 5pm and I have at least one wedding
candle to paint tonight.

No comments: